March. The month I last posted for Required Reading feature.
September. The month that I blogged only once. Pfft.
October. The month when I will put myself in blogging groove again.
(Man, I really hope so..!)
Oh, and it’s my favorite month!
Christmas decorations on the rise. Halloween treats. Birthday wish list. Ah, yes. My favorite month, I tell you. =)
My September reads
- Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout – 5/5
- Game by Barry Lyga – 3/5
- Midwinterblood – 4/5
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn – 4/5
- Unteachable by Leah Raeder – 3/5
- Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin – 4/5
- Countdown by Michelle Rowen – 4/5
Exile by Rebecca Lim – been wanting to read this one for a while. An angel book from an Australian author. 😉
- Curse of the Wendigo by Rick Yancey – another sequel that I’ve been dying to read since I got a copy! (Thank you, Louize!)
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey – I think it’s obvious that I am A Rick Yancey fan. Could this book live up to the hype?
Drop by Tina‘s page, and visit other Required Reading links on her comments section. 😉
October is going to be fantastic, I can just feel it. You know?
So here’s that your October will be the same.