Good morning! Haven’t read a blog post from me in weeks, eh? I know. *sniffs*
I went to Racine, Wisconsin for a business trip last (week of) May. And I dare say I went to a reading and blogging slump. The time zone difference between Manila and the US sucked all my energy, big time. I think I’m still recuperating. *sigh*
So, the weekend after I got home, I filed a vacation leave for Friday. So my 3-day weekend composed of me lying in bed, reading & finishing 3-4 books. 😉 Oh yes, I am so back!
- I finished Fragments as well. It was long, but halfway through I did not mind that anymore. I think I am going to be a Dan Wells fan. =)
- In one sitting, I breezed through Louize Rennison‘s Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging book. This is fun, you guys. I enjoyed it.
- I read On Dublin Street, too. I liked it, especially Braden Carmichael. *ahem*
- And I finally started the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. While I have yet to rate the first 3 books (it’s a mix of 3 and 4), it’s impossible to stop reading them. So weird. Haha.
- In a moment of weakness, I bought Icon of the Indecisive from Amazon. And… I felt cheated. *facepalm*
Ah, yes. Faefever ended in such an awful state. I think it negated all the progress and moving on that Mac did with her life. But here I am, still continuing the series.
What is wrong with me? 😉
I’m thinking of anything that will give the right dose of swoon, but no book comes to mind. Any recommendation?