March. One of my favorite months. Summer. Wedding anniversary. Did I already mentioned summer? 😉
My February reads were awesome… I finished all required readings last month, and them some!
- Sweetheart by Chelsea Cain – 4/5 stars
- You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning – 5/5 stars!
- Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward – 4/5 stars. Vishous!
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor – 4/5 stars. Akiva!
March Theme: SEQUELS
- Necromancing the Stone (Necromancer #2) by Lish McBride – Hold Me Closer, Necromancer was so fun. Naturally, I need to read it’s follow-up. Get ready for me, Sam!
- Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi – I wasn’t intending to read this immediately, but the hype that was Tahereh visiting Manila for a book signing event was too much, even for me. Ha! Oh, well. Might as well see Kenji again. and Warner. and Adam. in that order. 😀
- Lover Unbound, Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood #5-6) by J.R. Ward – just because I can read them immediately. =) I want more Vishous!
More and more people are joining Tina’s Required Reading posts (yay!), so I won’t list them all down here. Just drop by Tina‘s page, and visit their links on her comments section. 😉
It’s officially summertime here in Manila. I’m not not sure if I’ll be hitting the beach this month, but I think pools will suit me just fine.
Have an awesome March, people!