Who’s feeling the love, love, love this month? 😉
But first… I finished 3 out of my 4 required reading last month!
- Mercy by Rebecca Lim – 4/5 stars
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury – 4/5 stars
- Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan – 5/5 stars!
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo – erm. I have two copies, one bridged and unabridged version. After watching the movie, I’m scared to start reading it. Oh, my eyes! They were so battered and puffy aftter watching Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway. *sniffs* I will try again this month. Be brave, I say!
February Theme: ROMANCE
Dead Stars by Paz Marquez Benitez – 2/5 stars
- Sweetheart (Archie Sheridan & Gretchen Lowell #2) by Chelsea Cain – currently on page 63, and it is just as good as the the first book so far! Oh, I know this is about a female serial killer, but at least it has “heart” in its title 🙂 still covered by my theme! (Ha, I know I’m making up the connection. Bear with me, please.)
- Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood #4) by J.R. Ward – looking foward to reading about the brothers again! Now, it’s Butch’s and Marissa’s turn.
- You Don’t Have to Say You Love me by Sarra Manning – been sitting on my shelf for almost two years now. time to crack it open! I love the blurb, hope it will be a swoony read!
- Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2) by Laini Taylor – saving this for last. I’ve read some reviews that this one’s heartbreakingly sad. I’m excite to see Akiva again, but sadness? heartache? No. Please, Laini Taylor, no.
More and more people are joining Tina’s Required Reading posts (yay!), so I won’t list them all down here. Just head on over Tina‘s page, and visit their links on her comments section. 😉
Do you have a date this weekend? how about the next? Tell me about it! I love hearing love stories (and what-nots) of other people. *winks* Whether with a special someone, with girlfriends, with your kid, or with your big family, it doesn’t matter. Because when I talk about love, I mean love in every form. 😀
Spread the love, people!