I PLEDGE TO READ THE PRINTED WORD.
(My image widget for that is in here somewhere..)
So my best friend with benefits finally gave in. He is getting me my second bookshelf any day now. *grins widely* But there’s a catch. i have to finish reading my current TBR pile. *snorts* like that’s gonna happen. But don’t tell him that, okay?
Still, I am pushing myself to read less ebooks and read more printed ones. My bookshelf needs to house more READ books than TO-BE-READ, right?
I am sharing my TBR pile that needs shaving! You think that’s all? Wait. There’s more. 🙂
I think that is just my 2011 purchases plus gifts from my ever-loving bookish friends. I wanted to post another line of TBR books (Hardbound, General Fiction), but let’s be real. I cannot read them all this 2013. *beams*
2013 Off the Shelf Challenge
MAKING A DENT: Choose 30 books to read
Let’s do this! *crosses fingers*
- Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2) by Laini Taylor
- The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus #3) by Rick Riordan
- Sweetheart (Gretchen Lowell #2) by Chelsea Cain
- Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles #4) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
- Necromancing the Stone (Necromancer #2) by Lish McBride
I only listed those books that need to be read right away, so they can already joined their ranks in my bookshelf. The voids in the shelf is constantly mocking me with delight, and the OC in me is getting really irritated about it. So I better start shaving my TBR pile, then!