Hellooo! You haven’t read much from my blog this past month, right?
Sigh. I know. My November posts are so few. Work’s been keeping me busy on nights and weekends! I am telling you, November is my craziest month this year. I thought I’d have more time to read during my business trip. But No. So I tried reading during my pleasure trip. But No again. *HUFFS*
Well, I did finish some, but I still feel I was not reading more. I was sooo tired!
- Outpost by Ann Aguirre – I like this sequel than Enclave. 3/5 stars
- The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore – Bummer. I’m just realizing that Four is somewhat a loser. I’d rather have Six or Nine as the equal of Pittacus. 3/5 stars
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green – Hmm, a little laugh here and there. Paper Towns is still my JG favorite. 3/5 stars
- That Kind of Guy by Mina V. Esguerra – By finishing this, I am now a MVE completist! I don’t like Julie, she’s all high-and-mighty. She doesn’t deserve a hottie like Anton. 3/5 stars
- Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake – I was expecting more, but the awesomeness are just bits and pieces. I like Anna Dressed in Blood more. 4/5 stars
- Flesh and Bone by Jonathan Maberry
- Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
- An Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
- Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
The first three are already in my Currently-Reading shelf. Knowing that I’ll be attending too much parties this month, I’ll just finish my pending reads. Add to that our book of the month, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl. Hopefully, I can still squeeze in Sapphique before the year ends. =)
Angus of Book Rhapsody
Tina of One More Page
Lynai of It’s A Wonderful Bookworld
Monique of Marginalia
Time flies. 2013 is already peeking. Are you READy? I know I am! =)
Happy Holiday, my dear readers 🙂 Let us not forget the REASON behind the Season.