Woot! I had a fantastic October! Did you have a fantastic time, too? =)
Well, I was out every weekend. Cloud Atlas book discussion. Perks of Being A Wallflower movie date. A 5K marathon with muddy obstacles (!), Pride & Prejudice book discussion. and of course, a staycation weekend for my birthday. Rawr!
It was a fun month! Family, friendship, and happiness are so abundant. 🙂 And I am truly grateful. But… did I finished my required reading last October? Erm, no. I read 3 out of 8. Ha!
- The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab – what you see is what you get. A quick goosebump story that satisfied my Halloween themed read! 4/5 stars
- Heartsick by Chelsea Cain – I am in love! this is how i love my serial killers-themed books 🙂 gory, smart, and downright brutal. Yay! 5/5 stars
- Miss Peregrine’s School for Peculiar Children by Ransom Rigss – well, I was duped. this is not a horror story, as the weird photographs implied. 2/5 stars
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
- Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
Visit these other links too, for their required reading for November. =)
Angus of Book Rhapsody
Tina of One More Page
Lynai of It’s A Wonderful Bookworld
Monique of Marginalia
My November is composed of a business trip (China) and a pleasure trip (Davao).
Come December 1, I will be super tired already. Sigh.
So let’s just read, shall we?