Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature from The Broke and The Bookish.
This week’s Top Ten: Favorite Kick-Ass Heroines. =) Ooh, I am such a fan of strong female characters. Here we go!
- Temple of The Reapers are the Angels. She is who I want to be should I ever find myself in a zombie-infested world. No wonder I named my iPad after her. Hee!
- Viola of Chaos Walking Trilogy. The girl who has the nerve to stand up against Mayor Prentiss, and risks everything for Todd.
- Tris of Divergent series. Let me just say that I really liked Tris in Divergent only. Let’s forget about her in Insurgent.
- Kali of Every Other Day. The demon hunter who is sooo cool and deadly. Hell, I admire this woman! She can kill anything paranormal. As in, anything.
- June of Legend Series. Ah, the perfect soldier. Too bad she fell in love. Ha! But she is worthy to be a part of the Military.
- The Lost Girl of Benny Imura series. A certified badass heroine who has her own trading cards! She plays with zombies like, literally.
- Lisbeth Salander of the Millennium trilogy. A hacker genius who is ruthless to everyone who has done her wrong. She is the (wo)man! From books 1-3, Salander never failed to f*cking impress me.
- Elena Deveraux of Guild Hunter series. The vampire tracker/hunter who is a survivor. She’s really, really good with knives.
- Six of Lorien Legacies. Hot alien! And she can fight a good fight against Mogadorians, too.
- Becks Atherton of Newsflesh Series. My gun-wielding, grenade-toting Irwin. =) We have good (and bad) memories, me and Becks. I am so in love with her! Next to Shaun Mason, of course. hahaha
Have you encounter my heroines yet? I promise you, they are awesome. =)