Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature from The Book and The Bookish.
This week’s Top Ten: Favorite Authors from your genre of choice. 🙂 Here we go!
- Mira Grant: Newsflesh Trilogy. I was a wreck after each book. the books are thick, but with zombies, it was a breeze reading through it. =)
- Jonathan Maberry: Benny Imura Series. Another zombie series that I found myself crying buckets of tears over. I love the unique zombie theme concocted by Maberry! Oh, Tom Imura. =(
- Patrick Ness: Chaos Walking Trilogy. The third and final book is such a triumph, that I was crying happy, happy tears! Every book in the series made me a wreck as well. I became catatonic after each book ending.
- Lauren Oliver: Delirium Series. Oliver writes beautifully. So beautiful that I tend to overlook the holes and loose ends of her story. Oh, well. This dystopian romance will always be dear to me.
- Moira Young: Dustlands Series. JACK! ’nuff said. 😉
- Alden Bell: The Reapers are the Angels. Ah, Temple. I am in love with this book since page 1. Bell tore my heart out in the end. It was unexpectedly heartbreaking.
- Susan Ee: Angelfall. Raffe and Penryn! Aside from Cynthia Hand’s Unearthly series, Angelfall is the only noteworthy YA Angel book out there. Try reading it during New Year. The apocalypse has never been so palpable. haha!
- Bernard Beckett: Genesis. This book is a good surprise! With only 150 pages, it rocked my world. And it felt good to be shocked.
- Cormac McCarthy: The Road. I am not into depressing books, but McCarthy changed my mind. The father-son relationship tore me to pieces. It was really good.
- Mike Mullin: Ashfall. I am so looking forward to reading Ashen Winter!
Have you read anything from my fave authors? =)